Beginner flyer with problem

B367

New to drones, bought a hubsan 502s, have already replaced 2 motors another one is out now and can’t get the screws out of the other two arms on the motor end, they are striped. How can I get these screws out. I bought it to learn with and to see if I like flying drones. I like flying but not the trouble I have had with this one.

New to drones, bought a hubsan 502s, have already replaced 2 motors another one is out now and can’t get the screws out of the other two arms on the motor end, they are striped. How can I get these screws out. I bought it to learn with and to see if I like flying drones. I like flying but not the trouble I have had with this one.

no videos in youtube? it is much better if the instruction is given by a video

RENOV8R

The only sure-fire way I know to remove stripped screws is by using a dremel tool and grinding a slot in the head of the screw so that you can remove them with a screwdriver. May be difficult in this instance though, as I'm assuming the screws are quite small.

The only sure-fire way I know to remove stripped screws is by using a dremel tool and grinding a slot in the head of the screw so that you can remove them with a screwdriver. May be difficult in this instance though, as I'm assuming the screws are quite small.

Yes exactly he might be having a hard time on that

B367

Yes exactly he might be having a hard time on that
I got the screws our. They were in a small hole you could not get any thing in other than a small screw driver or drill bit. Used my drill press and drilled the heads off the screws. Seperated the body and used small pliers to remove screws.

I got the screws our. They were in a small hole you could not get any thing in other than a small screw driver or drill bit. Used my drill press and drilled the heads off the screws. Seperated the body and used small pliers to remove screws.

Yes small screws are hard to unscrew a very hectic task :(