Battery vs payload

hey i have made a quadcopter with several sensors on it as my Engineering project.... i have bunch of sensors and controller on a little board that i made... it runs on 200mA and powered using another battery...
My quadcopter runs on 2200mAh battery and gives me about 5 min of flight time...
NOW my question is this if i removed that other battery( 250 gm) and connect my circuit to the main battery causing 200mA more from it but less payload
Could it increase my flight time ..?????

Hoki

I would doubt removing such little weight would do anything. How about get a 5500 battery for your main battery .

my project has already exceeded its budget so i can't buy new batteries... also the hobby items and spare parts are may to much expensive in my little village in India.... :(:(:(:(:(

violetwolf

It really depends on his all up weight too Hoki. If the whole copter weighs 1000gr then that 250gr reduction would be 25%.

Although I do agree with your thinking in principal.

I think the only answer is to try it and find out.

violetwolf

my project has already exceeded its budget so i can't buy new batteries... also the hobby items and spare parts are may to much expensive in my little village in India.... :(:(:(:(:(

Hi Rajat, if you can order from china suppliers it can be a lot cheaper and often with free shipping if you can wait longer. ;)