balance leads

davisn4

Long story...well long I was flying my 450 quad with 2 3C 11.1v batteries in parallel for the first time and wasn't paying attention to the balance lead on one of the batteries and I chopped it up! It was the 2nd flight on the battery and I am just wondering if I would be able to get a new lead or if this battery is now shot. I check HobbyKing and the other usual places with no luck. View attachment 15184

Attachments

• IMG_3594.jpg
    IMG_3594.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 208

Emowillcox

I had that happen before. Luckily I had an old battery that I was able to borrow the balance lead from. Your battery will still be good but charge too many times with out balancing it cause u will run the risk of fire

mechanike

Long story...well long I was flying my 450 quad with 2 3C 11.1v batteries in parallel for the first time and wasn't paying attention to the balance lead on one of the batteries and I chopped it up! It was the 2nd flight on the battery and I am just wondering if I would be able to get a new lead or if this battery is now shot. I check HobbyKing and the other usual places with no luck. View attachment 18969
i might have a balance lead.let me know if not found

Last edited by a moderator: