Awesome little nano quadcopter

matwelli

Hi Guys, over the last two weeks I had the chance to review this little beast

View attachment 21759

Thats not me in the photo - its one of my workmates, who's taken to multirotors like a natural.

The review is here http://www.suasnews.com/2014/11/32973/fun-syma-x12/

What I want to point out, is they are great fun, perfect for a wet winter day inside,and if you use this promo code GBX12RX you will get them for $17.98 each, and free shipping. (just enter the code during checkout)

Attachments

• Syma x12 FUN.jpg
    Syma x12 FUN.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 453
Last edited by a moderator:

matwelli

The discount code has been discontinued, was valid for 4 months !
They have given me more to review, so more reviews and discount codes to follow, including an FPV one :)

Hoki

I love those little symas I just started getting into this and got myself 2 of the x12s kind. 1 of them for 10 dollars I won off ebay and the other one was on sale on amazon for 16 dollars. I've gotten so good at flying them.

csr0831

I got one of these little things for my wife for Christmas. I'm kind of hoping she'll get the bug....then it'll be easier for me to go bigger (and more expensive). The one I have now...the trim controls don't work too well......I've have to max the trim out to keep the thing from creeping forward when it hovers......of course I guess you get what you pay for.....it's good to learn on : )

Hoki

I think it flys better on a full charge cause sometimes when the battery is low and i try to fly it it acts weird.

F

fengshuidrone

I got one of these little things for my wife for Christmas. I'm kind of hoping she'll get the bug....then it'll be easier for me to go bigger (and more expensive). The one I have now...the trim controls don't work too well......I've have to max the trim out to keep the thing from creeping forward when it hovers......of course I guess you get what you pay for.....it's good to learn on : )
Most of these little quads can be "reset" for lack of a better term. On mine when the trims are maxed, land and use the reset to center things back up. On my Syma x11c, to do this you put both sticks on your TX down and left. The quad will respond to the reset by blinking the leds a few times and then it flies great for a while till things drift again. Before you do the reset you need to get the trims back to their center position as well. Most cheapo little quad TXs will emit a longer beep when the center of the trims are reached. Dig out the instruction manual and see what you need to do to re-center using the TX. If you are flying a Syma x12 also the TX stick moves to center will likely be the same as mine as both quads use the same TX.

Last edited:

Hideto

From fun toys to advanced models, find the drone that's right for you, plus all the accessories you need to capture your adventures in stunning detail.