AV130 SOLD ! and HEXA 900 MM SOLD !

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

my CX build is coming up just finished my CS 8 build and I have to sell one of my Copters. I just don't have the time to fiddle around with 3 of them. So unhappily i will sell my first WKM bird.
If one of you is interested write my a PM and we can work out a price.

Components that come with it.

RC Carbon 900mm Boom HEXA
RC Carbon Landing Gear 300 mm version

6x AXI 2820/14
6x Plush Turnigy
All soldered up to a Afro Dist board, so no heavy distribution ring.

Some custome part to it:
Roll Cage and GPS mount out of 2mm Carbon
Small Carbon plate for RX mounting
Carbon plates to tower up the WKM components
And antivibration silicon mount setup for camera mount.

WKK FC components and AV 130 (although AV 130 we can talk about) are not included !

I had one crash with the Hexa, although you cant really call it a crash. I was flying it in a condition i should have :) showing off and flip it 1 meter over the ground which resulted in a arm broken. I will go over every part again and refresh what ever is necessary, but it shouldn't be a lot only some cleaning up.

Link to the Build : http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...-a-RC-Carbon-900-mm-boom&highlight=hexa+900mm

And some Media to sum it up

http://vimeo.com/29823435

View attachment 1506View attachment 1505View attachment 1503View attachment 1504View attachment 1507

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 483
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 450
  • hexaf.jpg
    hexaf.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 352
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 320
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 463
Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Okay getting some price together

New about 800 $ since extended booms : Price now 500 $

6x AXI 2820/14: New 131 $ a piece, 786 $ : Priceg now 450 $
6x Plush Turnigy: New 21 $ a piece, 126 $ : Price now 80 $
All soldered up to a Afro Dist board, so no heavy distribution ring: For Free

Some custome part to it:
And antivibration silicon mount setup for camera mount.

Custom installations another 400 $ because it was a lot of work and material costs.

Total 1430$ i would be selling the setup. Think it fair for the amount of work etc.

Thanks

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
HI Danproud, thats the one Plingboot is showing you. You can also get them from kopterworx.com I am not sure if he has them on the website but you can write him a mail.

Boris

danproud

Thanks guys, I'm building a CS6 with WKM and the power distribution was my biggest question. Will open a build thread for it when I get all my bits...

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
danproud depending on the payload though you should consider using two of these boards. One board for three motors connections. If you really take up a lot of payload the A capacity of these dist borads could be maxed resulting in a failure. I was fine with my hexa and taking up a canon 500d 10 - 22m lens but flying with one 6000 mAh lipo. Another lipo and some full throttle climbs could have been dangerous !

danproud

Thanks Boris, have ordered 2!

Question, what's the black stuff covering the solder connections on the board in your photos?

Emowillcox

Boris I m curious if you think this style frame would work for traveling? In that first photo in the Pelican case you have it folded up. Could you do the same thing if the frame had all the motors and gear on it?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Sorry for the late reply.

Concerning travelling my answer is so so. For car rides i just flipped in the Arms and put together the landinggear and stuck it in the trunk. If you want to put it in the Peli case its more work once the motors are on.
The landinggear has to come off 4 screws the camera mount has to come off 4 screws you have to flip in the arms and you have to flip to the side two of the motor mounts which mean you have to disconnect the motor cables from the
ESCs. Since i kept the motor wires as short as possible fiddling back the connectors to the ESC cables can take some time. But it works.

I think Mactadpole travels a lot with an RC Carbon frame and seem to be happy with it !

Boris

Emowillcox

Boris thanks for the reply. I have an offer to do a resort gig out of the country, but would need to figure out a way to travel with my gear. So been looking around for a solution that might be easy to break down and travel with. Really liked how you had that thing put into the case, but wondered how it packed with the gear. Just curious what you were using the pelcan case for since you didn't have the motors on the frame?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Well the peli case would have been used for the Hexa if it would have come to my travel to Africa, which unfortunately didn't happen this year. Now i am gonna get some new foam blocks for the inside and use it for the CS8. The boom can be taken off quite easily and i am just reworking the Herkules ESCs that i dont have the connectors directly on the boards anymore but on cable. Which makes the pulling of a lot easier of the motor cables, not being afraid that the gold connectors come off at some point from the Herkules boards.

hehe but the peli case i will not sell although i have three of different sizes standing around.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Sorry for anybody interested in the Hexa but the last couple week i just noticed how good it is to have a backup machine and therefore my hexa is great. So i am not selling it anymore. Apologies to anybody being interested in the last couple weeks.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi guys,

i am in a clean up rage and after blowing my motors on my hexa with the V2 Maytechs I am finally and defiantly with out any pull backs selling my HEXA frame.

Some custome part to it:
And antivibration silicon mount setup for camera AV 130.

View attachment 2641View attachment 2642View attachment 2643View attachment 2644

Incase of a WKM setup the GPS module can be mounted directly onto the the top plate of the roll cage. The carbon seems to give enough shielding from the IMU, i never had any probs with gps reception !
There is also a second top plate which an be included which make the contrustion a little bit of an overkill though ! I will include it though if wanted, just forgot it in our country house and have to get it !

Price the same as before 500 $

This time I am also selling the AV 130, which was used max maybe 10 flights altogether fully functional no crashes etc. I only bent two small parts since they were for my taste to close the the pitch belt fotos will follow.
Selling the AV 130 for 590 $

Of coarse all of this can be bought together than the price would be 1090$ and i will take care of the shipment costs. Medium speed shipment delivery time around 5 - 7 days.

Boris

Attachments

• P1000003.jpg
    P1000003.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 307
  • P1000007.jpg
    P1000007.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 334
  • P1000009.jpg
    P1000009.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 336
  • P1000010.jpg
    P1000010.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 308

PM Sent you about AV130
All the best
Helder Cordeiro
Hi guys,

i am in a clean up rage and after blowing my motors on my hexa with the V2 Maytechs I am finally and defiantly with out any pull backs selling my HEXA frame.

Some custome part to it:
And antivibration silicon mount setup for camera AV 130.

View attachment 3934View attachment 3935View attachment 3936View attachment 3937

Incase of a WKM setup the GPS module can be mounted directly onto the the top plate of the roll cage. The carbon seems to give enough shielding from the IMU, i never had any probs with gps reception !
There is also a second top plate which an be included which make the contrustion a little bit of an overkill though ! I will include it though if wanted, just forgot it in our country house and have to get it !

Price the same as before 500 $

This time I am also selling the AV 130, which was used max maybe 10 flights altogether fully functional no crashes etc. I only bent two small parts since they were for my taste to close the the pitch belt fotos will follow.
Selling the AV 130 for 590 $

Of coarse all of this can be bought together than the price would be 1090$ and i will take care of the shipment costs. Medium speed shipment delivery time around 5 - 7 days.

Boris