Auto Landing gear

Hello

I am trying to configure my pixhawk to auto retract and auto deploy my servo landing gear. The auto function in mission planner 3.3 only deploys the gear when landing but does not auto retract. I have searched and searched to find a answer. This subject seems to not have much detail in how to wire and configure so i was wondering if anyone has done this?

I have the aux1 port rc_10 to my Y cable to the landing gear servos

I tried the config set to landing gear per the arducopter wiki and nothing

I tried setting it up as a parachute and nothing

On the mission planner tabs in the flight window i see there is a tab for servos but i have tried toggling all of them and nothing again.

Is there something i am missing?

I am also running a spectrum ar6200 six ch rx and a orangeRX t-six.

This is why i can't use the 6th ch as an aux since mission planner doesn't allow ch6 to be used as anything other than tuning.

Paul-H

Hi

You are not alone, I have the same issue with mine, I can't get my radio to work any of the Aux channels, although I only have a 10 channel radio so can only work with Aux 1&2, I have tried them set to pass through and set a specific function for landing gear and nothing works, I am running v3.3 but am sure when I last tried it it did work but that was on iirc v3.1 so something might have changed.

Yea this problem is really driving me crazy. I found an option in extended params to enable the aux channels but that still did not do anything. I am beginning to think i may need to ask my brother in law to write a code to make all this work.