Article on FAA in TheBlaze

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Good article, congrats on the exposure. It is depressing though to read the comments from the gun happy Kmart shoppers of America. Seems uncle Jed would be quite happy having something else to legally shoot down. People are so ****ing stupid in this country. Somehow people have to realize the skies are not going to be littered with UAS's and "we" don't have interest in spying on people. Do we? I just cant see the appeal of flying in someone's window and if they do there should be severe penalties. Start chopping hands off! Part of the problem is the slap on the wrist legal system we have.

jcmonty

Good article. Let us know how we can help out. FAA obviously can't figure it out for themselves

I swear the same trolls "comment" on all articles. Anonymity makes some people very heartless.

I've been posting on FB and telling people about Oregon Senate Bill 71 outlawing drones. My friend is a commercial pilot and he talked to the SFO FAA top dog and was told some very confusing and conflicting things regarding drones in commercial use. I'm getting so damn sick of all this bull**** and it needs to stop. If a peeper is going to peep why does it matter how he does it? He can use a telephoto lens on a camera, break into a house and set up cameras, fly over in an airplane, peep over the fence, etc etc. These idiots are trying to outlaw MR because they are too chicken-**** to man up and fly one.