AerialMediaPros.com Are you looking for a Professional Level Camera Ship ? If so, we can help :)

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take a moment to introduce ourselves to the forum. After spending quite a while struggling with customer service in the Multi rotor industry. I decided to start our own company, focusing and specializing in RTF Copters that are ready for the film industry. As many may know, There are many problems and head aches that come with getting into this industry. I wanted to take all of our exsperiance, and put that into helping the newer guys that are wanting to tap into the market. We specialize in Building RTF Copters, that are turn key and ready for the filming industry. Wether it be for Real Estate, Motion Pictures or just for your own personal use, we can provide a professional set up to get you started.

We know and understand that there are many frames and combinations to choose from. To a new guy this can be rather intimidating. It is also very frustrating to purchase everything only to find out your video quality is shakey, or full of vibes rendering the footae useless.

We set out to make all of our build capable of capturing video in the highest quality, and More inportantly we focus on making our copters the most reliable out there. We start each build from scratch, tailoring it to meet the clients needs. After it has been fully built and configured, we set out testing it to the load that it is designed to carry. We also then provide a test video of the copter itself, and from the onboard camera (usually a Canon T2I or 7D). Most of our builds have been Octo's and are mostly flying the AF100, Canon 7D/5D. We are getting approx 10-13 min flight times with these octo's

Be careful of the guys adverticing RTF Copters. Although a standard copter can be relatively easy to build and fly. Creating a Quality HD Video platform is a whole other venture. Most of the less exspensive frames and gimbals on the market will create, and or have vibrations causing your video to be useless. If your wanting to fly around a GoPro for fun then this is not such a concern. However, when your carrying a Canon 7D or AF100, and charging $5000 a day. The quality of your copter and its video becomes very inportant.

Before Buying a RTF Copter, Ask the seller for some raw footage and or a demo reel. This will often enough give an example of the video their machines are capable of capturing. Also, see if they have any info or pics of their recent builds. We pay very close attention to detail, and I treat each build as if it were my own. I may not be the cheapest out there, But the quality of my copters and video should speak for itself.

We look forward to becoming one your favorite vendors on this site, and I will do our best to help out others. If there is a question you think I may be able to help with, feel free to throw me a message.

Thanks for checking us out,

Patrick

Aerial Media Pros
aerialmediapros.com (under construction, online store coming soon)
888-557-6791

WE ARE CURRENTLY A DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE FOLLOWING, and USE THESE SUPPLIERS IN THE MAJORITY OF OUR BUILDS.

DROIDWORX
PHOTOHHIGHER
XOAR PROPS

DEMO REEL WITH SOME RECENT FOOTAGE

BUILD THREAD OF ONE OF OUR HD HEAVY LIFT OCTO's
http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...-Photohigher-Professional-Heavy-Lift-AP-Build

SOME OF OUR RECENT COPTERS BUILT

copter.jpg

ReadytogoOcto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Do you want to share any secrets to wiring 2 separate radios for gimbal control while still maintaining the gimbals leveling abilities? I can quite figure this one out. Unless you use a separate gyro like the piclok.