APC "OEM" Props?

I'm very new to multirotors, and planning for the inevitable I purchased 4 extra pair of props for my XA x650 Pro from a well-known vendor.

The site listed the items as: "Xaircraft x650pro x650 PRO parts oem factory APC"

The parts arrived quickly and I was very pleased, the props themselves were in plain bags with none of the accompanying documentation that was provided with the APC props in my kit. I figured that's where the OEM came in, and didn't give it much thought. Well the inevitable happened, and I had to replace a propeller, when I opened up the bag and pulled out a prop, I noticed that it was branded "FUN" not "APC."

Question is, as a newbie, is this fair game, or should I call foul? Is "FUN" the manufacturer of APC Props? Even so, that would be a fairly liberal interpretation of OEM in my book. When I build computers I buy OEM components all the time, and if I ordered an OEM Toshiba CDROM, it would come in generic packaging with none of the extras that would go into a retail box, but it was still a Toshiba CDROM...

Thoughts?