Anyone Studying Drone Industry at University? (Also small project to put on resume)

Hi,

I am working on a website based on the drone industry. I have been speaking to a drone insurance company who are interested in launching a survey to identify ways to improve drone insurance for professional pilots. I am planning to also work with a university who will be able to receive the data for free. A university student could produce a short report on the data which adds towards their course. It could also be something that they can put on their resume to show they have produced a report for a company in the drone industry.

I got the idea from a friend of mine who produced a survey based on the credit card industry. He submitted the report to a credit card companies and then got a years paid intern and a job offer from a credit card company.

Hi,

I am working on a website based on the drone industry. I have been speaking to a drone insurance company who are interested in launching a survey to identify ways to improve drone insurance for professional pilots. I am planning to also work with a university who will be able to receive the data for free. A university student could produce a short report on the data which adds towards their course. It could also be something that they can put on their resume to show they have produced a report for a company in the drone industry.

I got the idea from a friend of mine who produced a survey based on the credit card industry. He submitted the report to a credit card companies and then got a years paid intern and a job offer from a credit card company.

Cordman,

What kind of reports are you trying to generate? Why are you specifically interested university students? Maybe I can help.

-Kat