XAircraft Anyone speak to Jeffery from XAircraftUSA lately?

Kilby

That's a popular question these days. From what I hear, he hasn't been returning any calls or voicemail.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah, I hope he is ok. I know he dabbles in a few different businesses but this is crazy. Someone is updating the site though.

Al M

Being new to the forum and new to multi rotors I have been leaning towards the X650 and have also sent messages to Xaircraft without a response.... Doesnt make me feel confident in Xaircraft..... Support is huge when it comes to a product....

Bowley

I've had zero support from XA USA and am still due a paid for item which is who knows where!. But I have to say; I have had very good tech support from XA through Jingchen.
I hope all is well with Jeff.

fajar

Being new to the forum and new to multi rotors I have been leaning towards the X650 and have also sent messages to Xaircraft without a response.... Doesnt make me feel confident in Xaircraft..... Support is huge when it comes to a product....

Xaircraft has a skype account and I always get a response whenever I send a message to them through skype.

status of XaircraftUSA

I can say for certain that Jeff's email is up and running. There was an issue with his email support and it's all good now. Jeff's phone system has been changed and those issues have been taken care of as well. He has an assistant (Me) and the calls are being answered and messages are being delivered. As a start up operation only 1 year old (a week ago) there were growing pains, we are now expanding to meet our growing customer needs. All those issues are taken care of now so please if there are ANY past issues or out standing questions, concerns or problems please, PLEASE feel free to contact Jeff or myself at the same business number as before. ALL calls are returned same day now and ALL emails are getting through. If you get a bounce back or can't get through on the phones please email me as well at URRVS@aol.com as a back up.
Sincerest apologies for past problems, we're here and we're on it!
Respectfully,
Bert F. Lesley
Support Team-XAircraft USA

Last edited by a moderator: