Anyone going to Flite Fest?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Look for cameras, I'll be doing video and pics more than flying, but I may bring at least one rig.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Man, I should try to hit this on my way home from Mid-Ohio vintage Motorcycle Show. Seems like it's on the way home.

Heading out to Ohio tonight.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Man, I should try to hit this on my way home from Mid-Ohio vintage Motorcycle Show. Seems like it's on the way home.

Heading out to Ohio tonight.

It should not be too far, f you are going let me know.
And I'm jealous, I love that motor cycle show. I used to have a vintage cafe racer and would go...
Yamaha RD-400 bored 50 over with larger carbs and drop bars, cafe tail, different forks with disks,
that 2 stroke was SCARY.... SCARY!

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That's a sick bike and well sought after at this point. If you had it done up nice (sounds like it was!) it would fetch you 2 Movi's right now :)

I'm planning on heading home on Sunday. Might be cool to swing by and catch a glimpse of the folks flying. Hit 2 passions in one weekend!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
@DanM is going, he's a NJ guy, might want to ping him and try to meet up, he's getting his racing chops going so we'll all be turning gates at some point i suspect :)

Bartman

i'm heading to Washington, PA tomorrow evening but not going to make it out into Ohio, have fun, post lots of pics, invite your friends back to meet the gang, we'll be here!

Bartman

my PA trip canceled, I'll have to see what @DanM is planning to do, maybe i'll tag along with him

maxwelltub

We left last night, it was awesome. Well actually it rained for a while but should be great today and tomorrow. We still got lots of flying in. I rigged a servo dropper to my big rig and dropped an efx racer from 300'.