Align Multicopter Align flight modes and ESC question

Raydee

Can someone explain to me the difference between Attitude, GPS Angular and GPS velocity modes?
Also I noticed that there is no esc calibration in the manual, do they need to be calibrated? I notice that as soon as I arm the motors they start and run very slow until I give the copter a little over 1/2 throttle. Is this normal for this copter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it's time we bring an Align product in house to one of our moderators or admin so we can help you guys out. who's the main online contact person for Align products? anyone stand out that I can reach out to? I can blast mail the US based distributors or contact someone specific but I'd really like to be able to help new Align users here at MultiRotorForums.com.

Thanks!
Bart

Raydee

I think Jeff Fassbinder was the one that introduced the new lineup on RC Groups. I send him a private message but I have not heard back yet.

Wiytboi

Can someone explain to me the difference between Attitude, GPS Angular and GPS velocity modes?
Also I noticed that there is no esc calibration in the manual, do they need to be calibrated? I notice that as soon as I arm the motors they start and run very slow until I give the copter a little over 1/2 throttle. Is this normal for this copter?
Yes the motors spinning once armed is typical thru all quads. Just you can turn it off on DIY flight controller.. as for esc odious ly you haven't had an accident cause there aren't any escs. So calibrating them.. well there's no them.. use the mrs app there's a calibrate page. That calibrates Everything. Its a 15 in 1 board. Which is both pro and con.. con odious ly you can't change out for different equipment or just replace one bad piece.. but it's super user friendly. Just much different from all other quads.. so don't expect to buy one of these beauty's and learn how DIY quads work and operate.. Cause there so different it's not funny. But man is my align a blast... definitely my favorite out of the 4 other diys. Oh and attitude is the auto stability mode.. not sure the gps ones.. there's attitude manual and sport manual that I know off. Im still playing with the different stuff.

Attachments

• 20160626_062206.jpg
    20160626_062206.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 331