AerialMediaPros.com DJI North America Dealer NOT EFFECTED by Colin Guinn Suit

Hi Guys,

We have received a lot of emails, phone calls and messages regarding the recent Colin Guinn Law Suit against DJI. A lot of people seem to think ALL dealers were shut down and that product will dry up in the USA. That absolutely is NOT the case.

AerialMediaPros.com is NOT AFFECTED, nor apart of the dealers shut down from ordering DJI Products due to the law suit. AerialMediaPros.com has been a DJI Direct dealer long before DJI North America was formed. We currently have an extremely large inventory and we will continue to receive our orders directly from DJI in China. We will continue to do business just as usual. Feel free to email or call us with any questions.

Aerial Media Pros

888-557-6791

contact@aerialmediapros.com

NOTE: Our phone calls and emails have increased due to this recent incident. We ask that you please be patient as we experience this high volume of calls and emails.

Thank you for your support,

Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:

jfro

Aerial Fun
You may not be affected by the lawsuit, BUT if some of the news articles are ACCURATE meaning if they are TRUE about moving money, circumventing their N American arm (assuming a legitimate legal contractual relationship), firing 20 people unexpectedly in Dec, then there may be others like myself that would boycott their products. product.

There are always 2 sides to every story and we may never know with any certainty what has transpired. I hope for your sake and all the dealers involved in the DJI family of MR"s, that this get's resolved to everyone's satisfaction and sooner than later.......

I apologize if I'm out of line here, but I just read an article about the testimony from the 3 hour court case, and it didn't sound good for the mother company in China...

Since dumping their Naza V2 pricing 6-8 weeks ago (yes, I paid the $450 for mine late summer), I've had the feeling that they were selling to what the market would bear and making a pot load of margin. After seeing the video with the North American arm in their new digs with Alexa's and Red Epic's, I kind of thought that they were making some serious money and it wasn't going back into testing or service... Just observations from someone who knows none of the players....

Good luck. I hope this gets resolved sooner than later for everybody's sake.

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Thanks Patrick!

I'm sorry to see any folks get caught up in this mess. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (AerialMediaPros) that can still sell DJI products to the masses! I currently don't have a need for anything now but when I crash my F450, I will be certain to give you guys a call when I run out of spares!

Cheers,

Mike :)

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
Since dumping their Naza V2 pricing 6-8 weeks ago (yes, I paid the $450 for mine late summer), I've had the feeling that they were selling to what the market would bear and making a pot load of margin. After seeing the video with the North American arm in their new digs with Alexa's and Red Epic's, I kind of thought that they were making some serious money and it wasn't going back into testing or service... Just observations from someone who knows none of the players....

All you have to do is look at the price on equivalent products for helicopters to know that they had a very aggressive "whatever the market will bear" pricing strategy. ;)

And yeah, that cribs episode seemed to indicate that they were making a LOT of money. That huge office, and only two people locked in a small room doing support?