A2 with Zenmuse H3 gimbal issues

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Hi all, I have an A2 hex that I slapped a Zenmuse H3 GoPro gimbal on. My problem is no matter what I try, the horizon is off a few degrees. I know its not the gimbal as the same parts work fine with a Naza V2 I have on another rig. I have tried IMU cal multiple times on the A2 with no luck. The Zemuse for the GoPro has no control over setting the offset for the roll so I'm kinda stuck. Not sure if the A2 has issues as it flies fine. So I'm pulling my hair out. Any ideas???

newtek007

Hi all, I have an A2 hex that I slapped a Zenmuse H3 GoPro gimbal on. My problem is no matter what I try, the horizon is off a few degrees. I know its not the gimbal as the same parts work fine with a Naza V2 I have on another rig. I have tried IMU cal multiple times on the A2 with no luck. The Zemuse for the GoPro has no control over setting the offset for the roll so I'm kinda stuck. Not sure if the A2 has issues as it flies fine. So I'm pulling my hair out. Any ideas???
I know this post is a year old, but did you find a solution to this proglme. I have the EXACT same problem. Mine works on the NAZA Mv2 but is off 2 degrees with the A2.