A2 CanBus As AUX Power Supply For Receiver??

teecee

Anyone know if I can use the A2 CanBus to get power for my Futaba RX? When I meter the two outermost pins I get 6VDC. Abviously the CanBus is supplying the FC and other items with their power already. Is this wise?

teecee

Why isn't your Sbus or traditional servo wiring powering your RX?

I actually just figured that part out. I am a little slow with this stuff having NOT come from an RC background...
Now I need to get gimbal control for the Z15-5D... I am presently using the onboard A2 RX for flight control and hope to use my Futaba R7008SB for Gimbal control. For the first flights / testing I hope to do all this off one TX (for now). Trouble is the Futaba TX (T14SG) has to be set to FAST-MULTI in order to bind to the A2 RX. If I set it to FASTest - 14CH - Dual it will link to the Futaba RX but no longer the A2. Is it possible to link/bind to both the onboard A2 RX and a Futaba RX???

I have the same problem that you have.
I think that the only way to set single operator for the A2+gimbal z15 are two futaba rx.
If someone know another solution, will be very welcome

soler

You do not need 2 Futaba RX just a second one using FAST-MULTI, I use the A2 internal receive with a cheep FR-Sky recover for the gimbal control.