A2 and PMU Problem

saber2q

hi
i have an s800 evo + A2 flight controler, Over the past few days, I realized that my flight controler don't send the flight data to the IOSD system because all parameters (GPS satelite Counts, Battery Voltage, Flight mode, sensor results and...) in the lcd is blank. also i upgraded firmware of the iosd since that day and i think first this problem is from IOSD but after it i realized the PMU not send out data because the LED blinked RED for "Secend voltage" Alarm.
also in the dji Assist when connected to the aircraft with Main Battery connected, 2 message appears "First Level Protection Voltage" and "Secend Level Protection Voltage", whiles all 2batteryes paralleled are Full charged, also the right voltage of battery in the DJI ASSIST Software shows (25Volts) But the alarms first and second protection is appears whiles all 2 parameters set to 21Volts and 21.5 Volts and the battery Current Voltage is 25Volts.
the PMU Led is green, i try to reset the PMU software but don't find any option to it and in the device list of dji assist software can not click on the PMU icon for view details and upgrade it.

i tried to re update all firmwares again and reset to default settings and again set all, also i change my battery and also disconnect the IOSD from system and re check all wires and connections but not solve the problem.

Please Help me that how can i solve my problem.
the firmware versions is latest version of DJI and DJI assist software is 1.4

Thank you