Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

A Self-powered Buzzer to Find Crashed FPV Quad or RC Airplane

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by johnq816, Oct 9, 2018.

1. johnq816

johnq816 Member

Sep 13, 2016
    CA,US
    Posted by johnq816, Oct 9, 2018 #1
    Have you ever lost your drone at night when it crashed? And what about the case if the drone battery was ejected? VIFLY just released a new drone buzzer that totally solve those problems. The VIFLY Finder 2 is a self-powered drone buzzer that can beep loudly even the drone battery has been ejected. And it comes with a built-in light sensor which will detect light strength to control the LED light to flash. So you could find your lost drone based on the light signal and beeping sound.

Introducing video:

2. Christian Rogers

Christian Rogers Member

Jul 26, 2018
    United States
    Posted by Christian Rogers, Oct 22, 2018 #2
    This product is actually good for finding crashed drones nearby. But for some cases where drones fly away because of some pilot error or technical problems(in my case mostly pilot errors), I would still prefer a GPS tracking device. The most recent fly away I have is last month and I found my drone more than 800m away from me(cause I was flying it 600m away from me).

3. johnq816

johnq816 Member

Sep 13, 2016
    CA,US
    Posted by johnq816, Jan 15, 2019 #3
    Share a good news!
    VIFLY Finder 2 is available in our US Amazon warehouse. We can ship the package from the US warehouse directly now!
    Order from VIFLY Amazon store:
    https://amzn.to/2SNZXHF