a few newbie questions

cnason3

OK so in the middle of two very expensive boat builds I have decided to build a quad for the first time .. First question is on radio to start out I want to use my old futaba 72mhz skysport 6a and want to know if I will be able to set it up to use all the modes on a naza m lite it has a few 2 position switches but no 3 position. I have already ordered a dji f450 but not ready to buy another radio was hoping yo just buy the f450 and a naza lite keep things on the cheap as I already have lots of battery's so I can get into this for under 300 as long as this radio will do the trick

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You can just set it for GPS and manual, IOC is mostly not needed unless you really have a use, I never have.

cnason3

after a little more research I decided to drop the oldschool radio in favor of a t8j futaba.. they are fairly inexpensive and should work well for this :D that old radio can just go back on the shelf so I can show my grandson how stupid you used to look trying to control a model and keep from stabbing some one with that sword of an antenna :mad: