5.06 firmware

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Has anyone tried the latest firmware? Just wondering if they have sorted the overheating problem??

Regards, Gunter
via the Samsung

Last edited by a moderator:

I am running it on my sj6 and have had no issues, I have even flown our c-300 with it @ 2.1 KG pay load and no hot stuff. It seems to have helped our GPS issues down here in NZ, certainly my heavy hexa likes it.

Rick.

Hi,

i have a Two Wookings …! both are latest Firmware No problem here….Hexa 3kg max flight time 12 minutes back to back
24 minutes not hot at all ….!( luke warm) Tmotors 800 kv -props APC slow fly 10x4.7 motor to motor 695 mm, Power up with 3s 5000mah 30c x 2..

650X aircraft quads , Tmotors 800kv max flight time seven minutes 1.9 kg both are flying with out PMU ( separate BEC 6v Castel Creation)

Shiu

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I think I meant to say 5.08 and not 5.06!

Thanks guys. Good to know it's looking better, I didn't want to upgrade after some of the horror stories!

Gunter.

talespa

I had many issues with version 5.06, i'm worried in put 5.08 version on my 11Kg octo heavy lift, i won't like to see this weapon flying :)
v5.02 seems perfect to me, in v5.06 my mult began to behave strange, slippery with much drift than before

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman

I had many issues with version 5.06, i'm worried in put 5.08 version on my 11Kg octo heavy lift, i won't like to see this weapon flying :)
v5.02 seems perfect to me, in v5.06 my mult began to behave strange, slippery with much drift than before

I had same problems with 5.06 on my heavy lift hexa, too hot for ESCs resulting in one shutting down. Happy with 5.02 and won't dare try 5.08. I think it depends on the type of ESC and motor combo?