4-Arm Helping Hands Soldering Tool

ross_badger

For Sale - 4-arm helping hands solder tool to make soldering tasks easier and more precise!

The base is made from 6"x4"x1/2" thick aluminum, so it won't tip over, and won't burn from the solder. In addition, there is a non-slip layer of cork on the bottom to protect your work surface. The arms move easily, but will stay put exactly where you want to position them. The alligator clips hold the connectors and wires firmly and will also rotate 360 degrees. Perfect for soldering connectors and circuit boards.

All brand new and ready to use! I've sold over 50 of these on RCGroups forum and others

I usually have several in stock and will sell each for $60 postage paid (USPS Priority Mail) in the continental US fully assembled! I will ship worldwide, but buyer pays postage. Note that the magnifying glass and Maglight are not included.

Paypal only.....PM me if you are interested or have any questions

View attachment 8109View attachment 8108View attachment 8107View attachment 8110View attachment 8111View attachment 8112

Attachments

• hh_1.jpg
    hh_1.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 294
  • hh_2.jpg
    hh_2.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 683
  • hh_3.jpg
    hh_3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 428
  • hh_4.jpg
    hh_4.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 582
  • hh_5.jpg
    hh_5.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 453
  • hh_6.jpg
    hh_6.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 412

janoots2

Just got mine and love it!! Very good quality made in the USA. The arms hold very well and are very maneuverable. Also, it's very solid and will not tip over, just what I expected. Good length on the arms too. Thanks!!!

ross_badger

Just got mine and love it!! Very good quality made in the USA. The arms hold very well and are very maneuverable. Also, it's very solid and will not tip over, just what I expected. Good length on the arms too. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you like it! You won't dread those soldering jobs now! I still have 7 in stock for those who want to get themselves a Christmas present!!!

Ross