Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 10.10.58 AM.png
    549 KB · Views: 397
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 10.11.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 10.11.06 AM.png
    765 KB · Views: 464

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
They are 15" 3 blade that are like a 5.2 pitch
But the overall size with the 3 blades is around 16.5" equivalent.
They work great with flat rigs, but you do not want to use them on coax rigs.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Why aren't these recommended for coax setups?

In my experience, these props can be a bit flexy. Which helps flat rigs fly very smooth. But in COAX, the top props push on the bottom props and cause a turbulence that builds up and causes bad vibrations. Like my BIG x8 flew like ass, like scary bobbing all over the place on the 3 blades... slapped on 15" T-motor CF 2 blades and with no gain changes the rig was GLASS.

Filthy

In my experience, these props can be a bit flexy. Which helps flat rigs fly very smooth. But in COAX, the top props push on the bottom props and cause a turbulence that builds up and causes bad vibrations. Like my BIG x8 flew like ass, like scary bobbing all over the place on the 3 blades... slapped on 15" T-motor CF 2 blades and with no gain changes the rig was GLASS.
So both of these sets are the plastic ones -not carbon? Dang! Still a sweet deal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Filthy

No need to balance. That's beauty of it! Just toss each blade on the scale and group like weights together. No more sanding! I had blades on a 750 quad and they absolutely rocked. In fact, I only use folding props now. Doubles and triples on two different rigs. This is a steal of a deal. Plus Sleepy is a great guy here. Buy with confidence.

Filthy

I would if I could. But these won't fit on my flat octo unfortunately. It's an S1000+ and DJI for some strange reason decided to use proprietary bell housing covers that won't accept the hole pattern as far as I can tell. My X8 already has a carbon version of this same setup. So grab these while you can. It's an amazing deal even for just the adapters. Consider the blades a free bonus from a stand up guy.