1001 Copters

Hi bart, hi all,

Some of you knows me,others knows my shop.
I don't want to hide myself behind a pseudo and I prefer to be honnest with users: I have an internet shop that is selling frames for heavy lift duty. Like this everybody can have a right point of view on my futurs speaking on the board.

I'm french, I live near Paris and I entered the World of multicopter last year. I started with a small conrad QC450 and I was upset to see it broken each time it was falling (the QC450 is a wonderfull machine to start but it's very fragile). So I decided to make a nice looking frame based on opensource drawings: the SLE-X9.01. As the price for one exemplary was around 600$ I decided to make a bulk order for this and 15 people were involved :)
After that, I was always thinks to the frame: it could be enhance and severly... People were asking me for larger frames but I thought: a 700mm diameter frame will be a pain to be transported on shooting point, you can't take it with you in holidays.
I have to be foldable , necessarly...

After long months of homework, I decided to launch my internet shop :)
You can find the adress in my signature.

that was the part for the Eshop, now about myself: before behing a merchant, I'm like most of you, someone with a passion. I have a strong participation on the french Mk board, in a few months I have posted evrything I found interesting about multicopters (vibrations controls, rotation on 180° on normal servos, soldering tips,...) I wish I will do the same here in order to have a constructive participation to this board :)

Best regards,
cédric

ps: My english isn't as good as my french or italian but i'm gonna try to do my best to be understood :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcom aboard Cedric. Would you like for me to make a folder for you in Vendor Support?
Good luck with the business.
bart