S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dave,

Glad you dropped me a line. I'm in Castle Cove, which is near Chatswood, so not too far...

I've been flying since the beginning of the year. There's a few guys nearby that I fly with and I also fly occasionally with Team Razorback (http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/16568-team-razorback-a-motley-crew-of-multirotors-wing/page-1419#entry338959) - but they're a long way away so can't get out there too often.

Would love to catch up sometime for a fly. Where abouts do you normally fly?

Cheers,
    Slava.
    Hey there,

Read on one of your post you're from Sydney. I'm in Five Dock and looking to put a group together to compare notes/fly with. Let me know what you've been up to.

Cheers

Dave
    U
    iPhone 5s is the most forward-thinking smartphone in the world, delivering desktop class architecture in the palm of your hand, - iPhone 5s sets a new standard for smartphones, packed into its beautiful and refined design are breakthrough features that really matter to people, like Touch ID, a simple and secure way to unlock your phone with just a touch of your finger. Buy now: iphone 5s used
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…