FerdinandK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• U
    iPhone 5s features a remarkable thin and light, precision-crafted design that customers around the world love, including an anodized aluminum body with diamond cut chamfered edges, a stunning 4-inch Retina® display and glass inlays. iPhone 5s is available in three gorgeous metallic finishes including gold, silver and space gray - Buy now: iphone 5s used
    Hi Ferdinand,
    If you could share your settings for the Alexmos board on your RCtimer gimbal, I would be very happy! :)
    Hello Charl,

The same props at top and bottom I am using because I think that this performs best. 740 KV is a bit high, so I am afraid, the maximal possible size will be 12" e.g Graupner 12x6. The flighttime with 4S16000mAh and 6kg will be around 14min.

best regards
    Ferdinand
    Hi Ferdinand

Really like your post on the x8 and video, sounds like you know what you taking about.

Could I ask you for some help.

It seems you are using the same prop top and bottom where most are using smaller and higher pitch on top and bigger lower pitch bottom. Why are you using the same.

I have tmotor 4006 740KV Motor, would this motor work with x8 setup with big props like you are using.

My auw should be around 5500-6000g, I am also using 2x4cell 8500mah packs and hobbywing 30A esc. Would you be able to help me with some prop size if it would work and what flight time would be.

I would really appreciate your help, Ive still got a lot to learn..

Pls let me know if you need more information.

Best regards
    Charl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…