Suppliers List And The Products They Offer

helimac

Seems the Multicopters are expensive at Kopterworx site , many over EUR 1000 for frame kit . But i think quality is quite good . :livid:

multid

hello everybody, please add us as Official Distributor of T-Motors (Poland,Europe,World).
www.multirotor.co
we have almoust every kind of T-motors (MS Series, MT Series- MT13xx,MT22xx,MT28xx,MT35xx,MT40xx, AT Series)

multirotor.co

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I haven't been through here in a while. I'll make the requested changes when I get back home and have the time to do it.

Thanks,
Bart

c/f

Please add:

www.gwsprops.com

Stay at home mom business pays here car payment with profits.

FWIW: I use GWS 9X5 3 blades cut down to 7.5 dia on 450 size 900-1000KV flamewheels 3s or 4s interchangable. By using a pattern blade and a common shaft I can cut with lexan scissors a prop to size with no balance required as all blades were snipped using the pattern to a new blade as it was installed on a common prop shaft.

Dewster

I've searched the internet and I'm amazed that I haven't seen too many good/affordable multicopter frames. I've seen some great ones, but they are few. I've also seen some pretty innovative frames made of wood, or G10. I'm just surprised that there aren't more designs out there.

Murocflyer

Promoting Model Aviation
This link seems to be broken:

www.quadrocopter.us USA, Mikrokopter, Droidworx, FPV supplies, various parts and services including RTF systems

Does anyone have a better link or has this company folded?

Thanks,

Frank