Unable to write and configuration to F550

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Don't panic! :02.47-tranquillity: We all went through this with our first build. Just keep reading and trying things and it will fall into place. I find my sub-conscious works things out whilst I'm asleep, so sleep on it and look again in the morning.

That's all the advice I can give for now...

STI-REX

Gettin Old
where are you someone may be local and be able to help point you in the right direction and help you along

Take a deep breath and retrace all the steps in the manual and watch all the videos on http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-v2/video for the Naza and then read the manual again and again it seems like a lot to take in but it is worth it in the end when it hovers in front of you for the first time

Make sure the sliders in the assistant move in the right direction
Throttle down slider down--- Throttle up slider up
Rudder left slider left------rudder right slider right

etc etc
And try arming with both sticks down and inwards ( as this is the lower throttle setting to be safer )and gently increase the throttle to 10% or more or the motors will stop after 3 seconds if the stick is on the bottom 10 % of the travel range

the motors will run at a constant speed and will not increase until 1/2 throttle point is reached at that point the craft should rise to around about a meter and hover there then you will have full control of the throttle ( assisted take off )