Is Quadcopters uk open Saturday?

Peterg

I am after either a 450 or Phantom.. But would like to see them both first.. So is Quadcopters uk open today..? (Saturday)

Thanks

Peter

Peterg

Well after a visit to my local shop, I now have a 450/gps kit....

Sorry Quadcopters you weren't open!!! So had to go eleswhere.

Just got to build it now..

eyeball

Hi Peterg

I think Quadcopters uk is mainly an online Business that has both an office and Show Room/Workshop, the showroom/workshop is not technically a "shop", if you had contacted Quadcopters earlier in the week then I'm sure Geoff would have tried to help you if you wanted to collect.

Langdale

That wad of cash must have been burning a hole in your pocket Pete if you couldn't wait for just one day. Hope the local hobby shop can give you all the advice you might (will) need but it won't be as good I don't think as that you would have got from Geoff.

Peter (P)

Peterg

Well what can I say..
Quadcopters helped me out today... Geoff went above and beyond what you expect from a reputable dealer..

I won't go into details, but I now owner of the new Phantom, and have test flown it after coming back from Quadcopters. Flies straight out of the box, switched TX off, and sure enough the little thing lands exactly were it took off from. Bloody impressive.....

Thanks again Geoff.

I am sure I will be in touch again soon...