WANTED!!!! Looking for a FPV Setup, TBS Discovery, Naza, LMK!

Hi my name is Rodney. Im new here and to multirotors i just picked up a F550 and i love it so i dont want to convert it i'd rather see if i can get a deal on another bird. Please feel free to email me pics at satttheman@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance! Happy Holidays!

Yea I've been on there I'm thinking about just build one from scratch just wanted to see what else is out there. Never hurts to save a few bucks Iif possible

kloner

Aerial DP
I've got a used one available,,,, it's everything minus a naza, but it has a tilt gimble. it best serves as a remoteangle like to look down, look forward, like that than an actual gimble to steady a shot, but it does that too. Has a set of 28mm motors, dji opto esc's, all black arm set with dji bolts...... it also is preinstalled with the core which powers a 12v video tx like lawmate, boss, etc and it powers a 5v cam and it has an osd with a current sensor, rssi , mah left. This was it flying a couple months back. i haven't flown it much and stole the naza off it for another project.

it's the one on the right

002%20%281024x767%29_795.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: