Newb in need of some serious help!!!!

hover down the middle of the street for about 50ft. If quad should drift some either to the left or right. Turn the GPS a tad the opposite way of the drift until you can hover down the street in a straight line and that should take care of the toilet bowling.
Do this in GPS mode.

thx!

Another Question Video!!!

can someone help me understand how to set my gains? Please! I understand from the manual how to to the pitch and roll but thats it.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I start by assigning the ail/elev to a knob on your tx. You will see the knob react on the assistant if hooked up correctly. While flying, slowly increase the gain until it starts shaking violently, then back off until it stops and just a little more. Go back to the assistant and disable the knob to that set of gains. then go to the atti gains. the yaw/throttle can be done to fine tune this. And yes, the DJI gps seemed to like being rotated just a little off straight forward.

I start by assigning the ail/elev to a knob on your tx. You will see the knob react on the assistant if hooked up correctly. While flying, slowly increase the gain until it starts shaking violently, then back off until it stops and just a little more. Go back to the assistant and disable the knob to that set of gains. then go to the atti gains. the yaw/throttle can be done to fine tune this. And yes, the DJI gps seemed to like being rotated just a little off straight forward.

ok so set my knob to my pitch and roll and tune it, then set it to my atti gain and tune it, then do i do the same with the yaw and vertical???

im at 165 165 161 150 183 182 is that good? its a little windy. steady is 16mph with gusts of 24. i can't get a calm day to save my butt! also is 10.3 good for unloaded second level protection.