Commercial Photo and Video-photography

recce2

Here are a couple taken with a Sony NEX 5 on an Okto2. The Tall Ships were part of a maritime festival in Duluth MN, located on Lake Superior.

tallships2011-09943-L.jpg

tallships2011-09536-L.jpg

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Nice one Reece and nice to here you have come out of hibernation!.. Are you still happy with your Nex5

Dave

Kilby

Thanks, Dave. It's early morning light though to be exact. I like to fly first thing in the morning when ever possible. Both the wind and the people are easier to deal with in the early morning... and I love that light.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ahhh just got to get back in the air! nice shot buddy.. its just peeing me off I aint getting the summer flying.. i had so may plans !

Dave

Macsgrafs

I know how you feel Dave, you see all these lucky guys out flying & we have over the top winds....mind you this week is looking great for flying.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hogwarts!

Weather has plagued my AerialVue photo examples holiday. I have spent two weeks in Scotland and Northumbria travelling round to various places to get a number of pics for my up and coming website and portfolio.. Unfortunately the weather has been pants.. Shot this yesterday into the sun but it was the olny opportunity I got.. Ah well best laid plans of mice and men eh!

attachment.php

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Tell me about the weather, I ride a motorbike to work every day and this whole week has been terrible...wind and rain non stop :-(

CopterCam

Nice Sid.. what camera.. Blue skies wow

Blue Skies !............. one of the few good days we enjoyed this past two months.

Lumix TZ9 on Shutter speed priority at 1/800 and 5 frame burst.

You know I was having major problems getting good Video footage and I have almost given all hope of getting decent images. Even with stills, I was disappointed at the soft images, on 3 frame burst only 1 was acceptable but I have upped the outcome to 4 out of 5 being OK by placing a 1/4in. wide Rubber band around the Lens barrel so that it encircles the big and also crosses to the small Barrel.

I actually bought this morning from a local Music shop some Vater Buzz Kill, it is a type of ' Moongel' which many have used to dampen vibes, so I will place the TZ9 on this and see if it will improve the Video Footage ?

Would love to join you on the Meet up, but it may not fit in with my plans ?

Sid

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Moongel? Ill have to check that out.. as for dates I am open to suggestions so if you have any that fit in with you chip in on the thread.. would be great to meet up, I am sure we will all get a lot from it

Dave

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama2.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 319
  • _EAM2044.jpg
    _EAM2044.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Untitled_Panorama5.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama5.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 282
  • _EAM1952.jpg
    _EAM1952.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:

ZAxis

Welcome to the forum, yet another scientific user to add. Your application is rather interesting, how did you create the fly through ?
Are you university based ? What equipment did you use to capture the images ?

andy