ZAxis

People were asking for 'Behind the scenes' stuff from the Danny Macaskill video "The Ridge' we were involved in. Some has now been posted, in 4 parts.
The shoot employed a good mix of 'drone' and 'Movi' shots, sometimes it's impossible to differentiate the two. All the same basic technology and a testament to those guys who looked at the original MR stabilised platforms and thought .... I bet we could use that to do this!

ZAxis

Buzz... you posted before I had even seen the clips!
Lec was involved in a couple of other projects earlier this year which have finally been released. Filmed at the opposite extremes of the temperature range within a week of each other.
Madeira
http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331692930558/search-for-the-steep-madeira
First outing overseas for the S1000. Flying from the deck of the pirate ship was challenging, best shots not used in final cut.

Finland
Cold, just cold...

andy

zinkracer

More of a tour of the beautiful place where I live than a show reel. Hope you like it. I've much to learn.

Blowing Rock, NC - A Short Film

Merry Christmas!

John

Hood49

Wow, that is beautiful! I can see that it is still snowing when you are flying. Is there no danger for the motors or ESC?

apsussex

A compilation of footage using an S900 with GH4 and Phantom 2 with GoPro Hero 3 from August to December. Have learned a lot and still learning, but getting much more confident in my ability.