Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Not sure but I think so… filming the stuff is what I do best, theme that do magic like that don't smell the air I do or get that shudder down the spine when your chasing down a train! ;-)

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Wow, that's what I call editing! After Effects?

Not sure but I think so… filming the stuff is what I do best, theme that do magic like that don't smell the air I do or get that shudder down the spine when your chasing down a train! ;-)

Dave

aebiagio

A short work with Blackmagic 4K, no post stab... I love my Tuscany
Made with Cinestar X8 with U7 and 18 t-props
Gimbal with GB10 in every axes, pan with belt

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A short work with Blackmagic 4K, no post stab... I love my Tuscany
Made with Cinestar X8 with U7 and 18 t-props
Gimbal with GB10 in every axes, pan with belt

Nice. can u post pics of your rig?

Dave

SamaraMedia

Finished my TBS Disco Pro with AerialMOB arm kit recently, here's footage from her maiden flight.

BISON are AMAZING!!!

Hello All,

Had a shoot the other day on some beautiful land and had to share the video, hope you enjoy!!!

SamaraMedia

That's pretty stable, wouldn't have thought you could gave that good of video from the P2 in that much wind.

sarnik

Γεια σας,
Αρχικά είχα την gimbal H3-2D σε phanntom2. Το H3-2D είναι πολύ καλή, αλλά όταν άνεμος κινείται απότομα δεξιά και αριστερά μαζί με phantom2. Το πρώτο βίντεο ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJiUb5nzp4 ) για να φορτώσει στην προηγούμενη σελίδα ήταν η H3-2d και είναι πολύ σταθερή, διότι χωρίς άνεμο. Όταν είχε ο αέρας πάνω από 4mpofor ήταν ένα πρόβλημα. Με H3-3D δεν κουνάει ΟΧΙ ακόμη και με δυνατό άνεμο. Μοιάζει να έχει μια φωτογραφική μηχανή σε ένα τρίποδο!

skquad

Γε;ια σας,
Αρχικά ε;ίχα την gimbal H3-2D σε; phanntom2. Το; H3-2D ε;ίναι πο;λύ καλή, αλλά όταν άνε;μο;ς κινε;ίται απότο;μα δε;ξιά και αριστε;ρά μαζί με; phantom2. Το; πρώτο; βίντε;ο; ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRJiUb5nzp4 ) για να φο;ρτώσε;ι στην προ;ηγο;ύμε;νη σε;λίδα ήταν η H3-2d και ε;ίναι πο;λύ σταθε;ρή, διότι χωρίς άνε;μο;. Όταν ε;ίχε; ο; αέρας πάνω από 4mpofor ήταν ένα πρόβλημα. Με; H3-3D δε;ν κο;υ;νάε;ι Ο;ΧΙ ακόμη και με; δυ;νατό άνε;μο;. Μο;ιάζε;ι να έχε;ι μια φωτο;γραφική μηχανή σε; ένα τρίπο;δο;!
Beautiful. My god that water is clear. Wish I could read Greek.

Sent from my phone. Located wherever i am.