Hello from Oxford UK

Timebandit

Hello all,
Just got a DJI 450 Naza last week, my first adventure in the the world of multi-rotor-copters. I've flown 3d helis, gliders and fixed wing for about 8 years now, decided to get into multirotor to do some video work and fpv

Peter

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Welcome Peter. I'm near Reading, along with a few others.

I'm sure you will enjoy the 450, it's great fun.

Gunter.

Hi Peter,

Welcome aboard! I was a fixed wing type pilot as well and got charmed by the fascinating world of multi rotors. Much like you, I started not too long ago with a F450/NAZA and then a few weeks later GPS, controlled by an Hitec Aurora 9 radio. It really is a lot of fun!!!! Then came the orientation leds, the Gopro2, the X-468 (2 axis stabilized camera holder + landing gears) and finally the F550 also with NAZA/GPS. My next step is FPV.

I give you an idea of my progression in the last 3 months so that you can feel at ease to ask me any questions about your set-up if you choose a road similar to mine. I had a ''chance''... to try several set-up with airborne video in order to greatly reduce the ''jello'' effect and vibrations. The result is surprising. Good luck with your flights, one step at the time and foremost do not forget to have FUN!!!

Rodge

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Peter and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy your stay on here as you can see you already have had a good welcome!

You may be interested in out UK meet on the 15/16th September. Its in the UK forum area.

Dave