Zero UAV Zero UAV YS-X6 [Owners Thread] *Autopilot system for multirotors*

ZeroTech

Hello Morris
ZeroTech use RS232 USB-serial cable,not TTL cable.
Please use 32 bit windows system for PC GCS.
Any questions can be skype to me: support.zerouav
ZeroTech
Hello Bisgi,

I can send you following upgrade files. I found this on the internet: YS-X6-P-firmware-20131001-Enc.arm
But I just received the latest upgrade file from Zerouav directly: YS-X6-20140506-A-Enc.arm
Maybe someone can explain the difference in firmware versions.

But I have a problem with upgrading also. I can connect to a generic USB ttl converter on a COM port, but the upgrade program only shows a couple of zeros and sometimes scrolling wierd signs. But no upgrade of firmware.
I connected the USB converter to the COM1 port of the flightcontroller. With the black GND wire in the middle, but uncertain how the green TXD and the white RXD should go. I tried both ways, but no luck.
I am running 64 bits laptop with Windows 7 installed.
I hope someone has a good idea............
View attachment 27246 View attachment 27247

ZeroTech

Hello
You can get it from us, just email to us: support@zerotech.com
Best Regards
Hi Bisgi,

I read some of your posts and I share your opinion that it is very hard to get information on the YS-X6. The forum topics are next to dead and there are almost no replies. Have alle YS-X6 owners given up or have they all crashed????? Has the system now become outdated and why?
I tried to post the following but the forum won't let me post other attachments besides pictures (and temporarily changing extentions does not work either).
Send me a personal message with your email and I will send you the following:
  • 2 firmware files, older and latest one
  • a driver for your usb converter (Prolific, not sure if this is the right one for you)
  • upgrade tool from Zero
You probably have an original firmware upgrade cable. In return can you let me know the EXACT layout of the cable.
The 3 wires that go to the COM1 port in the controller, how are they arranged? Is GND really in the middle? And where should my green TXD and white RXD wire go, tops or bottom? I have measured voltage and they're both approx. 3.3V.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hi Zerotech! Glad you are active!
Can you please get in contact with me? I had spent WEEKS working on english translations for your company after I did the first review of the Highone (When I worked for RCGroups) I was to be sent the New Octo to review for payment for ALL the HOURS of work I did for you. As soon as I submitted the work, "David" (david@zerotech.com stopped communicating with me, and that was it.

Pretty lame...

ZeroTech

Hello
Thank you for your job for our product and for your confident!
Welcome your technical questions!
Daivid is our sales,he must be very busy at his job.
Best Regards
Woody
Hi Zerotech! Glad you are active!
Can you please get in contact with me? I had spent WEEKS working on english translations for your company after I did the first review of the Highone (When I worked for RCGroups) I was to be sent the New Octo to review for payment for ALL the HOURS of work I did for you. As soon as I submitted the work, "David" (david@zerotech.com stopped communicating with me, and that was it.

Pretty lame...

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Well Sleepy C, I guess that's about the sort of response I would expect from ZeroTech. Not just pretty lame but utterly lame.