Just I little reel about my works in Italy from 1 june to 15 june
Marche, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Trentino

Last edited by a moderator:

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros

Really great!
At 01:06 you got a really great affect where the couple is highlighted and the background is darkened. Would care to share your secret?

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
I have been a skateboarder for years so i decide....

Good job. Totally agree about the 'Producer's Shot' at the end. Very well choreographed.

Just I little reel about my works in Italy ...

This also excellent stuff. Delightful area.

Can't help but notice though that guys in southern and eastern Europe (and beyond) appear to be much less restricted or maybe less inhibited with flying in towns and above folks and monuments etc. Or do they just have 'pleece lookouts' posted on the street corners?

... really great affect where the couple is highlighted and the background is darkened..

Time was when great efforts were expended on preventing or removing vignetting, if it is caused by a bad lens combination, but that has all changed and now it is apparently trendy to deliberately darken and vignette the image in post.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Good job.

Time was when great efforts were expended on preventing or removing vignetting, if it is caused by a bad lens combination, but that has all changed and now it is apparently trendy to deliberately darken and vignette the image in post.

I thought so, but how was that done? How can I apply that in Final Cut Pro?

MombasaFlash; said:

When the trend is for random blue screen flashes, low res, glitching, jellies and non-gimballed footage, ill know my time as a video guru has come.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Aebiago - Where can I buy your work?

PBS produced an aerial video of Italy highlights years ago and it was spectacular.... It was done by helicopter with a pro videographer on board....
But quite frankly, your work is clearly superior.....If you have a lengthier, e.g., 20 or 30 minute video like this I am sure you will be able to sell it to the masses.......
In addition to marketing thru PBS you might be able to work out something with Rick Steves. http://www.ricksteves.com/
Where can I get a copy?

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Here's a video I did at the local flying field.

The Pilot "Rolly" and I got together to make this happen. He's just a good pilot to throw that big plane around.
Hope you enjoy it.

Cfsmale

hi guys, new to the forum, some really nice footage in this thread!

already posted a link to this on the new members section, but some may not have seen, only been flying and editing a few weeks, i know its far from perfect!

this is a short edit filmed in a estate near my hometown of Buckie, north east of Scotland

remember to change to HD using the cog in the corner

<a href="http://youtu.be/4eunfR21AhA" target="_blank">

thanks for looking

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
hi guys, new to the forum, some really nice footage in this thread!

already posted a link to this on the new members section, but some may not have seen, only been flying and editing a few weeks, i know its far from perfect!

this is a short edit filmed in a estate near my hometown of Buckie, north east of Scotland

remember to change to HD using the cog in the corner

<a href="http://youtu.be/4eunfR21AhA" target="_blank">

thanks for looking

This is so nicely done. Real smooth great transitions and really nice location. I also really like the use of reversed clips. I do the same, it's a nice way to extend the use of good shots.
Reallly nice.