Cinestar 360 gimbal - how to with flight control 2.1?

nataq

Hi all,
after flying my new cinestar with a fixed gimbal for some time now, its ready to get the gimbal working.

I just tried to setup my cinestar 360 gimbal with an MK flight control 2.1.

I do have some problems though. It would be great if somebody could give me some hint:
  • the nick/roll compensation does way overcompensate the movement of the flight control (guess that has to do with the bigger gear ratio of the cinestar gearwheel compared to MKs own solutions). Where can I change these settings?
  • I´d like to get nick/roll and pan on the sticks of a second radio (a Graupner MX-16) - any idea on how I could achive this? I can get it on rotary knobs, but not on the sticks.
If anybody wants to generously share his/her koptertool settings for the 360 gimbal, I´d be more than greatful btw. Would save me some time and perhaps some damage.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Wolfgang

fear4fun

I'd like to resurrect this 6 month old question to see if you ever got an answer or figured out settings that work!

nataq

Hi,
In the meantime I changed to the freefly radians, they work way better for me. I also had a crash using Graupner MX-16 & MX-20 simultaneously - they say that telemetry might cause interference, that´s why I changed to Spectrum DX8 for the gimbal.
I don´t really remember how I got it working in general - there is a special firmware from freefly for the FlightCtrl, and there is also a video online, I think it´s this one. Ther´s also a dedicated freefly forum over at their site, maybe it´s easier to find infos there.