mbsteed

aerial video centric
That is awesome footage gotaeriallc. Amazingly smooth for raw footage. I would suggest editing that down to 2 minutes of just the best footage and you would have a spectacular piece. Please share a pic of your setup.

Tomstoy2

Fantastic footage there, cs8! loved it. Only drawback, and it's just me, but cut out the fast forward parts and you got a winner!

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here is our latest showreel. Shot with Zenmuse, S800, AV130 and MK Hexa XL.
That it totally awesome and inspiring. Some brilliant locations and light too, I'm very jealous. :)
P.S. Don't cut out the fast forward parts. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!

Sorry ,the link needs to be put in the video link box minus the s after http.
:dejection:

Exceptional work...... fast paced, no lingering too long on any item, viewers are hooked to keep on viewing until the end........ very professional level work.

That it totally awesome and inspiring. Some brilliant locations and light too, I'm very jealous. :)
P.S. Don't cut out the fast forward parts. :p

kd7und

Did a quick flight to check how well my props are balanced on my DJI Phantom. I shot it in 2.7k at 24fps. Still needs a bit of work but it is tons better than stock.

hjls3

Spoke to a few kids this morning at the Durango Discovery Museum. While there, inspired by Kloners elevator like shot - I decided to try one.

dani_r

Evening! Here are a few videos of some stuff we've done so far. Hope you like it :)

Cheers

Dani

Aerial Imaging Services