Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Nice job,

You seemed to sync the song with certain parts of the video well. Just find a way to transition into the end and don't be afraid to reverse some of the clips.

Great work man.

Aviator

I am assuming you two guys are talking to me? as my edit stops dead at the end :) I looked at trying to fade out the audio but couldn`t figure it out... I watched one tutorial on Premiere Pro (Getting started) and then done that.. So still lots of playing around to do before I learn how to do the really cool stuff.

daniel

Thanks!! i love surfing!!! and the new perspective that this platforms can deliver...

that X8 from Krleas is impressive!!!! so smooth!!! i wonder what camera is in there........ sony?

Lanzar

Thanks!! i love surfing!!! and the new perspective that this platforms can deliver...

that X8 from Krleas is impressive!!!! so smooth!!! i wonder what camera is in there........ sony?

Yes it is sony and most off the video is with 1/4 zoom on since we did not want to get to close to people. But the trick in smoothe picture is the camera mount. :)

Tron78

Gave the TBS discovery a run for its money today. Next time i need to sit down when i start looping and rolling:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chadfish

Here's a little more tree trimming up high, with a dramatic crash. Flown mostly FPV, but the truck shots are line of sight.

I made the footage into two 15 sec TV spots:

Last edited by a moderator: