Carbon Fiber tube

helimac

Carbon Fiber tube Available ! - Made of 100% Carbon , Rolled and Molded , Extremely tough and very light , Diameter from 6mm - 50mm , 1000mm Per length , Very suitable for building your Multirotor Copters .View attachment 3517Shipping globally .Interested pls PM me !

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 365

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
You got any at 19.2mm? Rough price per length? Thanks!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helimac

You got any at 19.2mm? Rough price per length? Thanks!

Regards,

Gunter.

Hi :

I have 19mm OD , 17mm ID 's CF tubings .

Is this Size suits your use ?

Price depends on Quantity , How many pcs you need ?

Thx

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I would need 3 at 1000mm. Delivered to the UK.

Regards,

Gunter.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Good morning Helimac!

Do you make any CF tubing with 7mm inside diameter?

Thanks,
Bart

helimac

Bart :

Do you mean 7mm ID ?

Yes , We do have - We have ID 7mm , OD 9mm , Means thickness is 1mm . Per length 1000mm , But other Lengths also available if you need us cut for you .

Actually CF tube has many types : Pultrusion , Roll wrapped - We donn't produce Pultrusion tubes as Toughness is not good although cheap , Another thing is Surface : 3K Weave surface is more expensive than normal surface .

Thank you bart !

Bartman

do you also have 9mm ID tubing?

How much would it be for one length of 7mm ID and two lengths of 9mm ID shipped to New Jersey, USA?

Thanks,
Bart

helimac

Bart :

$50 for 3 tubes above including shipping .

Shipping cost is $14 for the 3 tubes And we need to cut 1000mm length into 500mm lengths , for better transport .

Do you use CF Sheet ?

Bartman

Bart :

$50 for 3 tubes above including shipping .

Shipping cost is $14 for the 3 tubes And we need to cut 1000mm length into 500mm lengths , for better transport .

Do you use CF Sheet ?

So it would be $50 total if I let you cut the tubing to 500mm? how would I order and pay? how long do you think it would take to arrive?

Thanks,
Bart

helimac

Yes , $50 of total Price for 2 tubes 7mm ID , 9mm OD , 500mm per length + 4 tubes 9mm ID , 11mm OD , 500mm per length .

Payment via Paypal , Could you send the Payment 2 days later ? Because now China is having Qingming Festival and Shipping company takes 2 days off work , unable to ship any Parcels .

I 'm now at home for today and tomorrow , will back to office 2 days later , then work on the orders .

you donn't have to pre-pay , AFTER my order of the tubes be prepared , i will send you a PM , Then you pay me , OK ?

Thanks