UK sale. Mikrokopter hexa-2 1hoch4 £750

tabby

UK sale. Mikrokopter hexa-2 1hoch4 £650

Here I have one Mikrokopter hexa-2
FC 2.1, Navi with MAG and gps are all fully working.
This copter has 1hoch4 and not the oem Mk ecs.
Benefits with these esc, they are i2c rated at higher amp over the mk esc
so basically you can convert this to a heavy lift quad just by adding 4 bigger motors and convert the hex frame to quad.

Bad bits
One of the esc is shot, won't power up no lights nothing, mk-tools software shows error missing bl esc number 4.
I did some experiment with the gps chip in the past where by I hot air the gps chip from the board, the gps board show signs of tampering, its fully working and locks on to satellite as normal
1 motor runs a bit slightly rough. may need bearings.
camera mount is missing one servo and will need a bit of DIY to fit.
I have drilled a few holes in the frame plates in the past for cover mounting.
2 rubber studs missing from the landing gear pole.

I have included a few props check photos.
The last time this copter was used it was fully working, cleaned it up to sell, then I notice one bl-esc is shot. Just my luck.
Go here for info about the 1hoch4 esc http://www.1hoch4.net/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=35

Please note the Graupner Receiver that is taped to one motor arm is not included in this sale.

This is a CASH sale only. no paypal no posting.
You can collect from me in London or I can meet part way or deliver, I Can meet up to 60 miles from London BIG-BEN
Reason being these are delicate electronics, and I prefer to deal face to face so I can power it up plug it in to my laptop and demonstrate.
If you need any more info. don't hesitate to drop me a message
Seeking £650

_DSF2227.jpg

_DSF2208.jpg

_DSF2202.jpg

_DSF2231.jpg

_DSF2200.jpg

_DSF2225.jpg

_DSF2195.jpg

_DSF2221.jpg

_DSF2218.jpg

_DSF2194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tabby

To member who PM me regarding flight time your mail box is full I can't reply to your Pm
Flight time is
total: 1273 min
act: 895min copied from MK-tools

Macsgrafs

Thanks Tabby, but they are only 30A :( wish someone would release a 60A version, there are loads of us now using high power setups & we cant get decent current rated BL's :(

Ross