Props and how important they can be to your video

Macsgrafs

There isn't a great deal you can do about tracking, apart from making sure all your motors are vertical.

Ross

Octo NZ

Talking about props I would like to try the Graupner ( as they really seem to be good props) instead of my APC 12x3.8 , but I don't know which one would be appropriate as they don't seem to provide the same size.
APC are not so great as none of them were balanced, particularly the core.
I have an octocopter HL droidworks frame with AXi 2814/22 and WKM settings.
What would be your recommendation ? Should I try 11" props ?
And last question : What is a "pusher" version ?

Lumalee

Currently flying the stock 10" props with my F450 and as an immediate play strategy I used one of the GoPro sticky bases mounted directly onto the bottom board, so now I can click the gopro on and off as and when, but I do get the jelly effect sometimes but not all the time. Which Graupners would you recommend and which supplier.
Cheers in advance.

jamienz

I have been playing with a few different props:

Gaui 10" props - nicely balanced but have had one separate on me
Gaui 8" props - nicely balanced, no issues with light loads
DJI 8" props - OK balanced, but have heard of them breaking
DJI 10" props - OK balanced, no problems so far but are are not as efficient as APC or Graupner equivalent (motors get hot).
APC 10x4.75 - OK balanced out of the box, but REALLY smooth once balanced. No problems at all. Best value for money in my book..
Graupner 10x5 - OK to badly balanced out of the box, no prop adapters included. Construction seems good but in my opinion not worth the extra $$ over the APC props! A lot of work and sanding to get them balanced! Seem very efficient though...