Show us what you shot.

FerdinandK

Hello over here

Here some shots of today:

DSC00406.JPG

DSC00433.JPG

DSC00416.JPG

(do you see the lost propeller on the pic? of course it is not fair because of the resolution)

Here it is (zoomed to max resolution):

sky3.jpg

best regards

Ferdinand

Last edited by a moderator:

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Fantastic Gunter, that's one of the best uses for low altitude aerial photography I think. It's quite hard convincing archeologists to give you a try sometimes because they don't usually have any money, and they sometimes use kite aerial photography and such, which is nowhere near as good but they don't know that.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Fantastic Gunter, that's one of the best uses for low altitude aerial photography I think. It's quite hard convincing archeologists to give you a try sometimes because they don't usually have any money, and they sometimes use kite aerial photography and such, which is nowhere near as good but they don't know that.

I was told by the dig leader that they paid £650 for the hire of the cherry picker for the day. I'm sure I could take twice as many photos from directly overhead for half that money, so I am sure they will give me a call next year!

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I was told by the dig leader that they paid £650 for the hire of the cherry picker for the day. I'm sure I could take twice as many photos from directly overhead for half that money, so I am sure they will give me a call next year!

Stay in constant contact with them throughout the year. Someone else could swoop in during the off-season. They might have other digs elsewhere.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Stay in constant contact with them throughout the year. Someone else could swoop in during the off-season. They might have other digs elsewhere.

They did have someone do photos with a kite as well, but a kite needs a good, strong wind to get it up! I obviously have an advantage over them...

Yes, I will keep in touch for future business!

Gunter.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
They did have someone do photos with a kite as well, but a kite needs a good, strong wind to get it up! I obviously have an advantage over them...

Yes, I will keep in touch for future business!

Gunter.

All I'm saying is stay in contact and make yourself the go to guy. You don't know if the kite people are looking at multirotors or if he will meet a another multirotor guy at some kind of event or something. You want to be the go-to-guy. You have an advantage over the present situation, but you don't know what tomorrow will bring and you will never know. So at least stay in contact so that you're the guy he thinks of calling first. You've done a great job with that photo, I think it would be great if you could be compensated.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
So do I :)

Taking photographs of people taking photographs of people who aren't there any more. Spooky!

Nice shooting :)

Thanks!

They haven't found many human remains, and they aren't sure why not. They must have buried their dead somewhere else, or maybe cremated them.....time will tell!

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Thanks!

They haven't found many human remains, and they aren't sure why not. They must have buried their dead somewhere else, or maybe cremated them.....time will tell!

In that case you offer to fly around to scope out new areas of possible interest. Topography and land forms spotted from a multirotor could give clue to where to continue the investigation.

Kilby

We got these today. They were shot in the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore, MD. We were inspired by a tribute to the late restaurateur Patrick 'Scunny' McCusker that was painted in the middle of Canton Square. I knew it wouldn't last long, so I thought we would document it and donate a print for auction at his favorite charity event. While we were there, we grabbed a few other shots of the church down the street and temple around the corner.

View attachment 6040 View attachment 6041 View attachment 6042 View attachment 6043 View attachment 6044 View attachment 6045

Attachments

• 16x20original.jpg
    16x20original.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 314
  • Archangel#1_FB.jpg
    Archangel#1_FB.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Archangel#2_FB.jpg
    Archangel#2_FB.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 334
  • ST_CASIMIR#1_FB.jpg
    ST_CASIMIR#1_FB.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 232
  • ST_CASIMIR#2_FB.jpg
    ST_CASIMIR#2_FB.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 365
  • ST_CASIMIR#3_FB.jpg
    ST_CASIMIR#3_FB.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 344

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
We got these today. They were shot in the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore, MD. We were inspired by a tribute to the late restaurateur Patrick 'Scunny' McCusker that was painted in the middle of Canton Square. I knew it wouldn't last long, so I thought we would document it and donate a print for auction at his favorite charity event. While we were there, we grabbed a few other shots of the church down the street and temple around the corner.

View attachment 8001 View attachment 8002 View attachment 8003 View attachment 8004 View attachment 8005 View attachment 8006

Nice work again Kilby.. hows the sale of you stuff going. I was well impressed with your framed stuff

Dave

Kilby

Hey Dave,

Thanks. The sales have been going pretty well. We had a one night showing that we sold several pieces at, and we just set up a long term exhibit where we have already sold another on opening night. We are planning a numbered series of prints of the tribute photo above to help benefit one of Scunny's favorite charities, Believe in Tomorrow National Children's Foundation. We are hoping to be able to raise a few dollars in his name, and help the children out some.

-Terry

janoots2

Hey guys, here are some of my recent pics all taken with my s90

Attachments

• Children's Hospital.jpg
    Children's Hospital.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 252
  • North Side 2.jpg
    North Side 2.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 251
  • North Side Downtown.jpg
    North Side Downtown.jpg