sup from Diego

kloner

Aerial DP
Long time flier but new to the multi rotor am eager to learn and share my experiences as they go here. My first rig is a dji flamewheel arf, naza, eagle tree osd, fatshark 5.8

We'll see how this goes.

Been flying rc helis since the early 90's and 3d planks regularly. So far my experience has been great, except haven't gotten to wear the goggles yet, hoping to get the goggles on this weekend

see you around

Last edited by a moderator:

helimac

Long time flier but new to the multi rotor am eager to learn and share my experiences as they go here. My first rig is a dji flamewheel arf, naza, eagle tree osd, fatshark 5.8

We'll see how this goes.

Been flying rc helis since the early 90's and 3d planks regularly. So far my experience has been great, except haven't gotten to wear the goggles yet, hoping to get the goggles on this weekend

see you around

welcome !

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Kloner!! welcome to the site! are you saying we need to add a profile forum here also??? I couldn't do that to the ProBro's :) but I may be buying a 67" Fusion in the near future so maybe it'll just be the two of us. I can't 3D for the life of me but it's fun to try once in a while.

Enjoy the site, it's a great bunch of folks here and there's help hiding in every corner it seems. Good luck with the FPV stuff, it's an acquired taste!

kloner

Aerial DP
thanks for the welcome.

I've only been into the 3d plank stuff since september, but been screwing around in my front yard with various small profile foam planes, primarily dw foamies for a couple years. went through 30 or so,all a sudden one day i started rolling, then was controlling it in a roll. That's when it got weird. next thing i know i'm a 70" extreme flight extra gasser, 60" extreme flight edge 540 electric and a telink extraslick into the game. love em all, but that telink is the bomb. if i had one, it'd be that one. i've crashed it, and hard over 20 times. So far all i've changed is props and prop adapters. haven't broke out glue for repairs yet. on my depron planes, i'd get one good hard crash in and it'd shatter, this one bounces. And, it flies like a big balsa plane in every way, especially throttle management in 3d attitude

026__800x670_.jpg

the scale helicopters is where i've spent most my time

attachment.php

700 size scale seems to be where i landed, but i'm in the process of getting together my first big one, something to compete with at the national level in a heliclassics bell 412 turbine. I painted full size helis for 10 years, then got wiped out on a bike........ this seemed like a good idea while healing, but now it's taken over my life

How long before a post i make in the open forum shows up? had a guy looking for a manual that i replied to and it never got approved. Seemed pretty legit of a post

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the disappearing posts problem comes from the spam blocker that I thought we disabled. I'll look into it and get your posts posted.
Bart