Where to buy a drone – reliable & a good price

scobahcan

I would like to find out where is the best place to buy a drone that is both reliable and of course a good price. A friend of mine suggested to try Wish but others have said it is a gamble , so that leaves me un sure the same time I want to find and not wait to months to get it (preferably in 1-2 weeks).

If anyone has any good suggestions as to where I can get them at a good price , reliably and reasonably quickly please let me know, I should also mention that I will be looking for one that is foldable with a case and extra batteries.

Thanks again

X5uw_newb

I don't know what you're looking for but since no one replied ill chime in. I'm new to quads and wanted something small and fun for myself and my godson. I got myself a Syma X5UW off ebay and a Simrex X300c for him off amazon. Both were less than $50 an have been great to play with. The X5UW is bigger ad faster and i have had a blast with it. I did run into a motor issue which seems to be quite common and I had bad luck trying to fix it. I am hoping I just got unlucky. I will probably just buy another and use my old as spare parts. Hope that helps.