Buying an used drone, which should I choose?

Sanderson22

Hi!

I'm about to buy a drone from another user, but quite new though.
I will use it around my home for fun, taking photos and flying over the forest etc.
There is a couple of possibilities for me:

DJI Mavic Pro (Fly More with 2 extra batteries): 689 USD
DJI Mavic Pro (with taller landing gear, no extra battery) 660 USD
DJI Mavic Pro (Fly more with 2 extra batteries) 689 USD + ship cost
Yuneec Typhoon H Plus RealSense (un-locked up to 500 meters height) 541 USD
Yuneec Typhoon H Pro Realsense (+Wizard, 2 batteries) 590 USD

So what's the differences between Typhoon H Plus and Pro? As I can see, the Plus edition is a bit heavier, takes photo in 20 megapixles and have different batteries and voltage from the Pro edition. Seems quite hard to get new batteries for the Plus edition here in Sweden.

Please help me with your clever advices.

Jason S

I personally would go with the one that has the most batteries so u can get the most fun of the package you gonna buy!!

typhoon h
hexacopter its gonna be more stable but its a way bigger drone and comes in a super bigger backpack if it comes with it.
the controller is huge but you dont need to carry iphone or something else to plug into the controller like dji does.
almost same flight modes as dji pro

specs are pretty similar 4k movie 20mp pics

flight time is a little longer with the dji pro

range is a much bigger with dji pro but if just flying for fun

MJW

What I might suggest is to research the obstacle avoidance sensor options on both, like the forward or rear sensors,
A larger drone for line of sight flying, maybe, the camera on the Typhoon is exposed but can pivot 360° instead of having to move the drone around.
The Typhoos exposed camera could take a hard hit if landed without deploying it's landing gear or crashed.
The Mavic's is better protected up in the air frame, but it's smaller profile makes it less of a line of sight flyer.

Extra batteries I've decided not to be a selling point, they maybe almost useless, they don't last forever if not stored or charged properly.