EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle 115mm 2.5inch F4 5A ESC FPV Racing Drone

BillM-RC

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

Emax Tinyhawk Freestyle review. This review includes unboxing, inspection, vtx unlock, betaflight settings, prop fitting, antenna mod & true freestyle test flight with range. Flight action starts at 19:10 ,..enjoy.

BlueWater

hi, I bought one of these and an Qx7 s Radio.
looking at betaflight, under power and battery, it show Max V= 5, Min=2.9, warning=3.2
problem is that im using the 2s (2 batteries), and i suspect that that these values have to be doubled, but betaflight wont let me go over 5V.
reason i got here is because i am trying to set a warning on the radio, but it seem to read 2.9v and 3.2
I'm new to this and perhaps just have no idea what am doing, lol
also new to this forum so if i post this in the wrong place or something please correct me, thank you!

BillM-RC

hi, I bought one of these and an Qx7 s Radio.
looking at betaflight, under power and battery, it show Max V= 5, Min=2.9, warning=3.2
problem is that im using the 2s (2 batteries), and i suspect that that these values have to be doubled, but betaflight wont let me go over 5V.
reason i got here is because i am trying to set a warning on the radio, but it seem to read 2.9v and 3.2
I'm new to this and perhaps just have no idea what am doing, lol
also new to this forum so if i post this in the wrong place or something please correct me, thank you!

Hi, it does not matter how many cells the battery has, this is the value per cell.