Battery charging

okiecat

So does it really take 5hrs charging for 16 min of flight. Reminds me of being a teenager and dating!! Is there an aftermarket charger that speeds this process up?

RENOV8R

So does it really take 5hrs charging for 16 min of flight. Reminds me of being a teenager and dating!! Is there an aftermarket charger that speeds this process up?

Ah to be young again lol. Your question is very vague but yes, there are an endless number of chargers available that will speed up the process and more importantly extend the life of your batteries.

okiecat

Ah to be young again lol. Your question is very vague but yes, there are an endless number of chargers available that will speed up the process and more importantly extend the life of your batteries.
Thanks again Renov8r, So Im talking about the drone battery for my jjrc X8. I am clueless on electronics. But I do have very good slow charger for my envelope AA batteries that I run in game cameras and such. If you could point me to a site. Ill go to looking and researching. Adios