Muvi battery compatibility

Zuti52

Technically yes, they're both 4 cell lipos. But the Q1 lipo is bigger and may not fit the X
Thanks for the info. I got size specs for the X battery and am doing to check the measurements for the Q battery to see if they are the same. I believe that the Q and X have the same basic framework. Muvi is difficult to get info from, but I got a really good deal on the Q ( until it crashed hard)!

RENOV8R

Thanks for the info. I got size specs for the X battery and am doing to check the measurements for the Q battery to see if they are the same. I believe that the Q and X have the same basic framework. Muvi is difficult to get info from, but I got a really good deal on the Q ( until it crashed hard)!
The battery for the Q1 being 6800mah is going to be much bigger than the X which is only 5300. But as they share basically the same frame, there's a good chance that it'll work for you

Zuti52

The battery for the Q1 being 6800mah is going to be much bigger than the X which is only 5300. But as they share basically the same frame, there's a good chance that it'll work for you
Thanks for your responses! I think I’ll give it a try!