Mavic Pro Platinum

Texquin

Hi, I’m new to all of this. Thank goodness I found this site because the DJI Forum Moderator refused to answer a simple question. I am hoping to learn to fly this drone good enough so that I can take it offshore fishing with me on my Jetski. My question is: my ski will always be moving; so return to home will not be an option...any idea if there is an option for the drone to return to the controller. How difficult will it be to fly this back to me and grab it while hovering? Thanks so much in advance!

RENOV8R

They didn't reply as this is the most basic of functions and contained in the manual.
In the home point settings, click on the little dude on the right. Your home point is now you/your controller
HP.jpg

Attachments

• HP.jpg
    HP.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 381

Texquin

They didn't reply as this is the most basic of functions and contained in the manual.
In the home point settings, click on the little dude on the right. Your home point is now you/your controllerView attachment 29576
Thanks so much..but this wasn’t the question I asked in that forum.. I could not even post because it said I didn’t have enough points? I was continually redirected to some rules that I read but was never able to post...that’s why I asked the moderator a question and still to this day no response..